Multiple Puget Sound Locations including: Seattle (Downtown/North/South/West), Ballard, Greenlake, Fremont, Mercer Island, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Woodinville, Issaquah, Sammamish, Renton, Newcastle, Columbia City, Beacon Hill, Des Moines, Burien, Seatac, Kent, Tukwila, Federal Way, Auburn, Tacoma, Puyallup, Covington, and more!
We are a rapidly growing expanding professional pet care company, servicing clients in the Puget Sound region since 2008. We’re actively accepting applications for Dog Walkers and Pet Sitters in all cities and encourage all to apply. We have multiple positions across different locations and schedules available.
Dog Walking and Pet Sitting with Frolic Pet Services can be a career, a part-time job, or just a hobby to get your furry-friend fix! We are flexible to your needs!
Frolic Pet Services is a premier full-service pet care company. We do it all – Dog walking, pet sitting, in home overnight care, transportation services, dog training, as well as private boarding and daycare, just to name a few! Our team of pet-loving employees (not Independent Contractors) are thoroughly educated and consistently trained so that they, and our clients pets, are ensured professional level care and safety. Most of our team has been with us for many many years, we are always interested in hearing from applicants who are interested in a long-term pet care careers in our office or out in their local neighborhoods.
Ideal candidates will be friendly with excellent customer service skills, highly organized, detail oriented, have the ability to multi task, team oriented, and LOVE pets! Our service is offered 7 days a week, 365 days a year. So multiple schedules are available! Frolic values a stable work-life balance! Part-time and Full-time positions are available, depending on qualifications and availability.
- Morning, Midday, Afternoon, Evening, and Overnight shifts area available in all areas. Let us know when you can work on an ongoing basis.
- Part-Time and Full-Time positions are available depending on your availability, qualifications, location, and interest.
Locations Available: City/neighborhood examples. Not an inclusive list!
Choose the area you are interested in working in! We have clients everywhere and between North Seattle to Tacoma, and even on the East Side. Distances are localized, pre-scheduled, and mapped for accuracy. Our awesome office team takes special care to create you the perfect schedule to fit your availability!
- Downtown Seattle – Belltown, South Lake Union, Pioneer Square, and Pike Place.
- North Seattle – Ballard, U-District, Queen Anne, Ravenna, Green Lake, and Shoreline.
- Central District – Capitol Hill, Central District, Madison Park, Eastlake.
- Mercer Island and Bellevue.
- Kirkland, Redmond, and Woodinville.
- Issaquah and Sammamish.
- Renton, Renton Highlands, Newcastle
- West Seattle
- Columbia City, Beacon Hill, and Rainier Valley
- Des Moines, Burien, SeaTac, and White Center
- Kent and Tukwila
- Federal Way, Auburn, and NE Tacoma
- Puyallup, Maple Valley, and Covington
- Dog walking and Pet Sitting duties for regular, one time, and vacation care clients – ie. cleaning, feeding, walking, running, playing, petting, brushing, pet waste clean-up, light housekeeping, medication administration, etc.
- Provide high-quality, professional, and loving care to all pets assigned.
- Update office with any client updates on pets, locations, keys, instructions.
- Follow up with client’s profiles – Be able to keep an attentive eye out for issues, updates, and overall quality care of all the pets in your care.
- Additional responsibilities will be highlighted in the interview process and at hire.
- Be a Pet-lover who wants to work in the pet care field.
- High level of patience, calm demeanor, and problem-solving attitude.
- Strong technology skills – computers, email, phone applications.
- Have an extreme attention to detail regarding written instructions and pet health.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy, even higher integrity required.
- Self-motivated and able to stay on task with little or no supervision.
- Friendly and outgoing personality, able to interact with clients and co-workers in a consistently professional manner.
- Have the personality that asks for assistance or clarification when facing any issue involving pets care.
- Ability to assist with putting out fires, calmly and without fear.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable and insured vehicle. (Vehicle not required for Downtown Seattle candidates).
- Physical requirements: Consistently and repetitively walk, kneel, squat, bend, lift, push, pull, grasp, and balance while walking/caring for pets in and out of office or home environments. Able to lift 60lbs+ from ground to table (dog from ground into car). Also have the ability to walk at a fast pace (including hills) for long periods of time.
- Reliable Smartphone with data package, messaging, GPS, email, phone, and camera. Also, with the ability to download an app and use it throughout your entire working day with location services activated. *Good battery life or an external battery charger may be necessary.
Frolic Pet Services compensation rates are higher than other Seattle area pet sitting companies hourly wages! While we pay based on a percentage of services provided (commission), on average our Primary staff with a full schedule make between $14-17.50 an hour doing client services. Depending on your availability, location, skill level, and qualifications, additional positions and promotion opportunities can become available! We also have part-time positions as well!
Dog Walking and Pet Sitting with Frolic Pet Services can be a career, a part-time job, or just a hobby to get your furry-friend fix! We are flexible to your needs and income requirements!
Please review our website at www.FrolicPetServices.com/careers for more information on what we offer and are all about! If you think it’s a fit, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Frolic Pet Services embraces diversity and opposes discrimination. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US and have the ability to perform all duties as assigned with or without reasonable accommodations.