Frolic Pet Services is a locally owned and operated company that is rapidly growing and has openings for Dog walkers and Pet Sitters in several neighborhoods. Frolic operates differently than other dog walking companies in the area; we thoroughly train our team in dog behavior, offer competitive wages, and give you all the tools you’ll need to succeed and be happy being a dog walker!
We currently have the most need for staff in the areas in and around Downtown Seattle, Eastside, and South Seattle. Part time and full time positions are available!
We hire our staff as employee’s, NOT independent contractors. We offer continuous training to our staff and are committed to a solid team dynamic of pet lovers.
If you REALLY love pets, want to be around them daily and truly enjoy variety in your work, then please contact us!
Dog Walking/Pet Sitting:
–We offer Dog walking, Pet Sitting, Transportation Services, Sleep Over stays, Yard clean up, and much more.
–We have an immediate need for part time team members in several neighborhoods in the Greater Puget Sound region.
— We have openings for mid day dog walks, as well as other shifts.
— Our clients schedule services 7 days a week 365 days a year. Most choose a mid day visits while they are at work, but we also have many clients that request vacation care with varied schedule requests.
— Many clients schedule Sleep Over services in their homes while they are away – We usually schedule the Frolic staff to share Sleep Over assignments so no one is away from home for extended periods.
There are a variety of schedules that could fit your availability.
We are a local business looking to grow our pet loving family! All candidates must truly enjoy pets, be patient, detail oriented, handles stress well and be able to organize a variable daily schedule.
– Must be detailed oriented while working within time constraints.
– Ability to problem solve and think quickly on your feet
– Ability to remain calm in an emergency
– Be team oriented and communicate well when any issues arise
– Have good communication and grammar/writing skills.
– Assist with other business needs like marketing, client contact, office support, general cleaning, etc.
– Have a reliable smartphone with a data package, messaging, email, and a camera and willingness to respond quickly.
– Able to learn and operate new computer software and phone app’s.
– Have a computer, daily access to a printer, and be computer savvy.
– Have high speed internet access at home.
– Have a reliable, fully insured car (preferably one that has good gas mileage).
– Have an insurable driving record.
– Must complete provided training to ensure your pet handling and customer relations skills.
– Must take a Pet CPR first aid class within 30 days of hire (provided).
– Must read our Employee Handbook and complete the test within 30 days of hire (provided).
– Be willing and able to care for cats and other pets.
– This is strictly a non-smoking workplace.
– Be willing to work outdoors in all weather (we provide uniforms!).
– Have the ability to walk at a fast pace (including hills) for long periods of time.
– Able to consistently kneel squat and bend repetitively while caring for pets.
– Must be able to safely lift 80 pounds (ex: dog from ground up to a table)
– Able to safely walk dogs of all sizes, breeds, and leash manners
We have IMMEDIATE openings for ALL SHIFTS in the EASTSIDE, SEATTLE METRO, and SOUTH SEATTLE areas!
We service the areas
Eastside: Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, Mercer Island and surrounding
North Seattle: Ballard, Fremont, Shoreline, Queen Anne, Lake City, Magnolia, and surrounding
Seattle Metro/Downtown: Downtown core, Capitol Hill, Eastlake, Interlake, Montlake, Udistrict, and surrounding
South Seattle: West Seattle, White Center, Columbia City, Renton, Seward Park and surrounding
South End: Burien, Des Moines, Normandy Park, Kent, Auburn, Federal Way, Tukwila and surrounding
South King County: Puyallup, Tacoma, Maple Valley, Covington, South Auburn, South Kent, and surrounding
*** We are always hiring great people in all areas, so please don’t hesitate to apply!***
Part-time earnings depend on what your availability is. Full-time may also be available.
Please review our website at www.FrolicPetServices.com for more information on what we offer and are all about! If you think it’s a fit, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email.
To be considered for these positions please apply HERE with your resume attached in addition to answering the following questions!
1) What neighborhoods/areas would you prefer to service?
2) What days and times are you available to work with us?
3) Are you available to do occasional overnight pet sitting in client’s homes?
4) What kind of experience do you have with animals?
5) Please describe your geographical navigation skills in the Greater Seattle area.