At Frolic Pet Services, we believe in caring for your pets the way you care for them!
Here are the steps to get started:
- Review our Services & Rates to get an idea of what kind of services best fit your needs! Also, please remember to review our Policies & Fees page for important information about cancellation, holiday, and other fees.
- Once you are ready to get started, you will first need to create an online profile. To get started, click on the “New Client Sign In” button on the website or HERE.
- We will send you a follow-up activation email to gain full access.
- Download the App (Time To Pet on the Apple or Google Play stores) – This is the software Frolic uses for scheduling and communication. Using the app is the easiest way to update your profile about things like your pet’s food, gear, and other instructions for your pet sitter. Frolic team members will be able to communicate with you through the app, and have access to your profile information so they can care for your pets just the way you prefer. For security, only team members who care for your pets have access to your information.
- Add all important info about your home.
- Add your pets to the profile. Even if we are only providing care for one particular pet, please make sure they are all listed.
- Add Payment Method under Invoices> Payment Methods. Billing isn’t automated, so we encourage you to pay your invoices the day after services have been completed.
- Tips – You also have the opportunity to tip the Frolic Team Members. Tips will automatically get distributed to the appropriate Team Members.
- Speak With New Client Coordinator over the phone or via video, and if needed we will send someone to do a paid meet and greet with you and of course, your pets.
- Entry to your home – Most clients set up lockboxes and brackets or other key-less entry (garage code /door code/call box/concierge), making access smoother! Most clients will purchase a Frolic Lockbox & bracket if other entry options aren’t applicable.
With our team approach to care, there is no need to worry. There is more than one person that can take care of your pets, thus assuring that your pets will always be properly cared for.
We’ll send you a detailed electronic pet report after each visit, so you can know what we did, how the pets felt about it and if we noticed anything about them that you may not have encountered, health-wise. It will also include pictures of your pets and the GPS route we took, so you can see them on their adventures with us.